zaterdag 22 november 2014

Bing Crosby 50th Anniversary Concert - London Palladium


Where the blue of the night meets the gold of the day
The pleasure of your company
Mary-Lou
Where the morning glorys grow
At my time of life
On a slow boat to China (met Rosemary Cloony)
By myself - Rosemary Cloony
Tenderly - Rosemary Cloony
50 ways to leave your lover - Rosemary Cloony
Send in the clowns
Gone fishin' (metTed Rogers)
Now you has Jazz (met Joe Bushkin Quartet)
Medley door Bing & Joe Bushkin Quartet
The man that got away
Hallelujah
Bing & the Crosby Family
Sing
Bing & Harry Crosby
You've got a friend
My cup runneth over (met Kathryn Crosby)
Play a
Round Medley met the Crosby Family
simple melodie (met Harry Crosby)

a) Row row row your boat
b) Frere Jacques
c) A kukuberra sits in the old gum tree
d) Loch Lomond
e) Annie laurie
f) My Bonnie
g) The daring young man at the flying trapeze
h) The Wiffenpoof song
i) the drinking song
j) Drink to me only
k) Dark Eyes
l) You are my sunshine
m) Shell' Becomin' round the mountain
n) Swing low Sweet chariot
o) Row row row your boat
Bing & the Crosby Family
The way we were
Quando caliente el sol
Bing & Rosemary Cloony
Just one of those things
A song for you
The Crosby Medley met Joe Bushkin Quartet
a) I surrender dear
b) Swingin' on a star
c) Wrap your troubles in dreams
d) True love
e) Don't fence me in
f) Pennies from heaven
g) Blue Hawaii
h) Sweet Leilani
i) Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral
j) Just one more chance
k)Them there eyes
l) Moonlight becomes you
m) You are my sunshine
n) I'll be seeing you
o) The white cliffs of Dover
p) Ac-cent-tchu-ate the positive
q) Please
r) Baby face
s) South of the border
t) Galway baby
u) Dinah
v) San Fernando Valley
w) I found a million dollar baby
x) San Antonio Rose
y) I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
z) In a little Spanish town
aa) Wait till the sun shines, Nellie
ab) It's easy to remember
ac) Blue Sky's
ad) It's been a long long time
ae) Mississippi mud
af) Ol' man river
That's what life is all about

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Volgers